Saturday, December 22, 2012

sneaking away with a good book

I'm all done with my projects for Cocoa Daisy's January kit, Pemberley! How very unlike me to be so ahead of the game! Christmas, time with the family, and a few other DT responsibilities has led me to be *GASP* more organized this year and I like it!

The kit goes live to subscribers on the 28th at 9 EST, then to the general public on the 1st at midnight EST, so if you don't want to miss out (and I've seen February, it's awesome!), sign up for a sub now, it's a great Christmas present for someone too.

Here are my sneaks from the kit. I made three layouts and two "Hello Love" cards--a vintage Jane Austen inspired card and a modern card. Fun to play with a theme that way. I got the Elizabeth and Netherfield Park add ons this month. And a nice new pad of Versamark. You need a new pad if you haven't invested in one for while, it was so nice to use a new juicy pad!








I used some stamps from previous kits, the Circle Icons and the Washi tape sets. Christine only has limited numbers of stamps when she sends out our DT kits, so we don't all get the stamps that month. It was fun to use them on these projects. I also used the Prima Chalk Fluid Edgers this month in Old Road, Raspberry Pie, Rock Moss, and Teal Damask. You'll be able to see the Rock Moss, Teal Damask, and Raspberry Pie on the kit layouts.

I wasn't drawn to the colors in this month's kit, I'm more a bright color scrapper, but I made it work and am really happy with the results, I got three vacation pages done! Pemberley is perfect for pictures from the UK :)

1 comment:

Margrethe said...

I love your sneaks, Emily! :)