Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stargazing with Cocoa Daisy

Christine says I'm giving her a complex. I say I don't really love a kit when I start seeing the basics of it, she'll send me photos as she's putting things together, I'll say I like it, but don't love it. Then I get the kit and end up loving it. This month was that way. I saw lots of soft pinks and turquoises, which I like, but not for a November kit. I was so so.

She met me and my family Starbucks when she was flying into town to spend time with her sweetie. I got a vanilla frappuccino and we did the introductions and visited. She passed me the kits, we hugged, and said goodbyes.

Then I opened the kit.

So much gold, mustard, and navy blue, I could barely contain myself. I had seen all the wrong colors. I love gold, mustard, and navy blue. :) I love Stargazing, full of more exclusives than ever before seen in a Cocoa Daisy kit: a stencil, our letterpress card, stamps, papers, wood veneer, and flair. All designed with this kit in mind. It was so much fun to create with this kit. You should get your own.




I scrapped old pictures in the first layout :) That makes me happy. I scrapped a success in the second, it made me laugh when Ethan said that he had mastered the bowtie. And the last one, I know I'm front and center, but it's the sweet little photobomb by Annie that the page is really about. I'm so proud of her, but boy do we miss her!

Anyway, loved this kit. 



3 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

cute pages the kits are a great collection to inspire creativity

Suz said...

Love what you did with this kit e! We have been learning how to tie bowtie a in my house too!

Elevate IGF said...

In addition to required fiber. Rather than a highfat rich dressing substitute a lowfat dressing to spare to calories.Picking a flame broiled bit of meat rather than a breaded pan fried bit of meat will spare you calories. http://fb1-testabout.com.com